Friday, February 27, 2009

Words of wisdom


As parents, we’ve all heard crazy words coming from our lips. I wish I would have written them all down over the years. Listed below are a few that I remember. I would love to hear yours.

Cavities don’t care whether it is day or night.

Remember, you are representing this family and the Boy Scouts of America.

We are at Disney World, #@## it, and you are going to have fun whether you like it or not.

No peeing in the front yard.

Get off the table, drawer, cabinet, banister, bed post, dresser…(You get the idea.)

Your shirt and pants are on backwards. Yes, it matters.

A loose woman is one who is lost.

Throw those socks away!

Wake up and spit your gum out.

We don’t have to tell everybody everything.

Now, what exactly did you tell them?

Happy New Year’s! (after setting the clocks ahead two hours)

The policeman pulled me over to tell me to have a good day.

Mommy is drinking her headache medicine.

I don’t know why he/she is honking.

The burned part tastes the best. (I inherited this one from my mom).

Get the guinea pig off the bed, please.

If you don’t want to ride on back of a garbage truck smelling trash all day, then you’d better go to college. Yes, you have to.

No comments: